Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Plunger Housewarming Gift


Housewarming Gift "Welcome to home ownership, hope nothing craps out on you"
A funny easy housewarming gift!  Make sure your recipient has a sense of humor.   This gift was cheap and got lots of laughs from everyone who saw it.  So first go buy yourself a plunger.  I tried to find one at the dollar stores, but was unsuccessful so I ended up at Wal-Mart and it was under $3.00.  Grab a cute picture frame.  This one is also from Wal-Mart by better homes and gardens.  I was looking for a scroll type picture frame so it would be easy to tie on with ribbon.  Next you need toilet paper.  Put it all together, I am not sure you need directions as it is so simple.... ;)
I printed out the little phrase "Welcome to homeownership, Hope nothing craps out on you!" and put it in the picture frame.
Now give to your new homeowner and hope they love it too!   Plus it's all useful things they can use in their new home. 

3 comments: